|Monday||9.00am to 1.00pm||2.00pm to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am to 1.00pm||2.00pm to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am to 1.00pm||2.00pm to 7.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am to 1.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am to 1.00pm|
About the practice
Colne View Dental Surgery Ltd came into existence when Piers Lambert (BChD Leeds 1992 – GDC 68399) purchased the premises in August 1998. Previously a Dental Surgery had been established here since 1974, but was then only operating for several days a week.
We then set about providing a high-class surgery offering Private and Cosmetic treatment of a high quality and service. A large amount of time and effort is currently being devoted to changing the premises to a relaxing and comfortable environment to give patients a stress free and pleasant visit. To achieve this aim we take the notes and current concerns of our patients very seriously and would like to see constructive critisism to help us achieve our aims. We value you not only as a patient but as friends also.
We currently offer all forms of private and cosmetic work and also run the Practiceplan Scheme.
We offer a range of treatments and options to suit all. As cosmetic treatment is very much for the individuals taste this requires very close discussion and careful clarification between the client and the Dentist, in order that we understand and meet your needs. For specialist needs we work closely in co-operation and can refer to specialist’s in the area.
What you can expect from us
- We will listen to your dental aspirations and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials and equipment available
- We will give you a written assessment of any planned treatment
- We follow the latest cross infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
What we expect from you
- Please help us by attending you appointments promptly and if that is not possible let us know as soon as you can. We do charge for non-attendance with less than 24hr notice
- Please settle your account at the time of your visit. To help you to do this we do accept cash and most credit and debit cards.
- If you are not happy with your visit you will tell us your concerns so that we can put them right and improve our service to you.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would appreciate if you would tell others about the services we offer.
Colne View practice features:
Numerous features of the practice were built to enable access for patients with disabilities:
- There is ample free car-parking immediately outside the building
- The car park is flat, with no steps, kerbs, or other hazards
- There is an access ramp leading to the front door
- There is a railing with a handrail all the way up one side of the ramp
- The inside of the building is on a single level with no steps or ramps at all
- The external and internal doors are broad enough to accommodate wheelchair users.
- The furniture inside the building has been arranged to allow easy passage for wheelchair users
- We now have the facility to communicate by email rather than by telephone – which can make life easier for people with hearing impairments
- The toilets are large enough for frames or wheelchairs to manoeuvre. The sink is low level for wheelchair users to reach
- The main surgery is large and patients can be treated in their wheelchair or be treated in the dental chair.